Block Retaining Wall Contractor and Installer in Niagara Region
Retaining Walls help add value to your home, and landscaping is just like a garden wall. We are retaining wall contractors and installers in St. Catharines, Grimsby, Thorold, Welland, West Lincoln, Smithville, and other areas in the Niagara Region, and surrounding areas like Hamilton including Stoney Creek, Winona. Our experienced team uses a variety of materials to manufacture a beautiful and functional retaining wall that suits your home’s style and fits your budget.
Building a beautiful retaining wall can help enhance the value of your yard/garden. These walls are very useful in many ways. In case of adding significant resale value to your house, you can think about building a retaining wall around your yard. It turns heads and also serves useful purpose.
Contact Us To Arrange A Free Consultation.
Talk To Our Retaining Wall Construction Professionals Today.
Different Types of Retaining Wall Installation
A retaining wall is a structure that retains the soil behind it. It is very challenging to deal with different types of wall material and choose one among them. These walls can be created with poured concrete, rocks, concrete blocks, bricks, treated timbers, natural stones and boulders.
Our professional retaining wall builders help you to select the right material as per your budget and project requirements.
- Block Retaining Wall: A block retaining block is one of the best solutions to control erosion and to level an ideal patio area. This wall is very easy to install. These are very popular just because of its affordable price and durability.
- Stone or Rock Wall: Just like concrete block, stone or rock is also popular. This material is sturdy and can easily fit with any type of design idea. Thoughtfully built wall can last for years to come. Investing in a stone wall is a very cost effective idea in the long term.
- Brick Wall: Want to add stunning look and beauty to your house? If so, the brick wall is the right choice for everyone. Brick retaining wall is designed to get high return on your investment. These are known to last for many years.
Benefits of Retaining Wall
- Prevents erosion
- Prevent damage to property
- Providing support for keeping soil in place
- Added home value
- Prevent flooding
- No maintenance
- More for your money
Why Choose Harris Excavation?
• Our professional team can effectively provide retaining wall installation according to your choice.
• Harris Excavation has many years of experience in the field; we can assure you quality work in the given time.
• No matter what is your home layout, we can help you in making retaining walls around your yard
• Add value to your real estate by retaining wall installation, we help you increase the beauty of your house.
• We Offer Retaining wall services in St. Catharines, Grimsby, Burlington, Hamilton, Thorold, Stoney Creek, Welland, Niagara, West Lincoln, Winona, York Region, Smithville, and Niagara on the lake.
Towns We Serve
- St. Catharines
- West Lincoln
- Niagara on the lake
- Stoney Creek
- York Region
Want a quote on retaining Walls?
Consult us and get a free quote on retaining wall construction.